January 4: New obsessions, new year

So Big A has a new obsession, and it's a daisy: he loves trash bags. I have no idea why. But he loves them. Talks about them. Obsesses on them. Do we have enough? Do we have the right sizes? The right colors? We are concerned about trash bags. There are trash bags in Toy Story 3, and we have similar ones! [Be still my recycling!] He's a funny, funny kid. When I've asked him about why the sudden interest in trash bags, he simply says that he wants to be sure to clean out the garage with them. But still, there's a lotta love there.

It's 2011. And we welcome it. We're excited about it not being 2010. Unfortunately, G and I are both not feeling well. G was diagnosed with bronchitis today, and I'm guessing that I will follow suit. Grr. I've had a cough since mid-December, but didn't think much of it until recently. Actually, I was feeling fine until New Years day, but then just felt like the wind was knocked out of me.

Little B seems to be doing pretty well. The vomiting is increasing slightly, to once a day pretty consistently (we were down to less than once a day). We're going to fiddle around with his feeding times to see if we can stay away from a bad vomit time for him, which will hopefully help a bit. We fiddle quite a bit around here!

Comments

Popular Posts