Day 4: Long, long week

G and I were watching a movie (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 -- on video; the first time we saw it) and I commented that it had been a looong week, but that I was glad we had held it together as well as we had. G responded with: "Honey, it's Tuesday." Damn.

Well, we have mostly held it together. Little B is doing OK. His energy is a little lower, he had a bad day with vomiting on Wednesday, but otherwise did well with vomiting. Nausea has been more pervasive overall. He's a little more frustrated -- a little more TWO. And wow, Little B's embracing the zen of being TWO.

Let's just say that A didn't embrace TWO nearly to the extent that Little B has. I mean, the temper tantrums he is throwing down are truly impressive. Then again, G and I don't have a significant amount of experience in the area, so we're a little new and susceptible to the noise. Quite frankly, both G and I are sensitive to noise, and screaming does very little to soothe our nerves.

Mimi, Hea, Henry, and Grandma Weebert are all hanging out with us. We have had some small adventures lately, but no truly epic ones. We will have to work on that soon.

Comments

Popular Posts