May 14: What a long week

This week was a little brutal. Lots of work, etc. In any case, Little B is getting over his new tooth and, thankfully, starting to eat again. Talk about making us insane on two counts. ;)

A is currently at his first Friday-night party. He's at "Out of This World", a pizza and play structure place that is, honestly, pretty cool. I came home a bit early with Little B, as we were waayy past the little guy's bedtime. When I left, A was beet red from running, eating a half-piece of pizza, watching a magician and getting set to get his face painted. This is easily the MOST. AWESOME. PLAY DATE. EVER. I'm glad I don't get into the one-up-manship thing, because escalating on this one would be seriously impossible!

Heard around our house:

A: "B, stop biting me, I am not a sandwich."

Also,

A: "Mom, you are not the boss of me."
Me: "OK, but I know how to work the DVD player, and if you don't listen, there will be no Rescue Heroes."
A: "OK, you can be the boss of me for today."

Comments

Popular Posts