May 26: Wedded Bliss

Today is G and I's ninth wedding anniversary. Woo-hoo! We didn't do much -- peanut butter cupcakes with peanut butter frosting (because cupcakes are what we do to celebrate around here, apparently), some woodworking presents... it's a good day.

Little B seems to be getting over his first bona fide cold, and is a little hungrier and a little snoozy today, which let me get a good bit of cleaning done. We went to Burgerville for lunch, and he was so happy to observe the other people in the restaurant, as well as to dance to the music.

It has been raining daily for a good two weeks. I think we will all perk up a bit once the rain slows down. So much of our day revolves around being outside -- G takes A to preschool on his bike; I take B for a walk for his morning snack; B and I walk to preschool to pick up A; the boys and I play outside before G comes home from work (or I do yard work and they play); and then we take a walk after dinner. It's hard to not have the opportunity to go outside and enjoy the environment, and it makes everyone a bit testy.

Comments

Popular Posts