May 6: Grow, baby!?!

So Little B turned one recently. We had our well-baby check-up and learned that Little B hasn't gained any weight since his last well-baby. Well, this sent me into a tizzy of fat-layering. That is, instead of an egg scrambled, made with water and cooking spray, we are now serving scrambled eggs made with cream and cheese, cooked in butter. Wow. G and I haven't had this many full-fat products in the house since ... well ... ever. It takes some getting used to.

It is really amazing to try to actually find ways to *gain* weight. There are so very few websites out there that even mention the subject. Many of the sites are just parents asking each other for advice. Or weight-builders trying to gain muscle mass. I've basically been taking every weight loss snippet of advice and flipping it around. I'm not sure that it's right way to do it, but there's little solid advice out there, so I'm running with it and hoping it works out.

Comments

Popular Posts