September 9: Oh... pretty!

So we had a housekeeper come and help us with the cleaning today. Oh. My. Stars. I thought we were clean(ish) people, but I was oh, so wrong. This woman is *amazing* -- or obsessive. The house is just gorgeous. I didn't know it could get so clean in here. I remember reading a short story in fourth grade about a house of the future (was it supposed to be the year 2020?) that cleaned itself. It decided that humans were so dirty and disgusting that it would no longer let the people in the house... Yeah. Let's hope Jill (the housekeeper) doesn't decide to ban us from the house! :-)

Little B and A seem to be doing well today. Little B only vomited once today (early this morning, so he didn't lose any formula), which for him is great! We have another appointment at OHSU tomorrow with the GI group. I'm interested on their perspectives. Hopefully, we'll get a better idea of what we are dealing with or at least how to prevent Little B from refusing to eat/limiting his food intake.

Still. So. Tired. Love fall, though!

Comments

Popular Posts