December 14: Happy Birthday, G!

G's birthday is today. Happy birthday, honey!

I'm flying back from Detroit as I type this post, and unfortunately haven't seen the boys today to be able to relate their antics. My flight was delayed out of DTW, so unfortunately there's a chance I'm going to miss connecting flight into Portland. It's immensely frustrating to have to sit through a three-hour flight, with internet no less, and not be able to tell if I'm going to make my connection. How spoiled I am with technology! And how flipping bored I am -- due to the flight delay, I read my book too quickly... now, I've even scoured the Sky Mall magazine. Definitely not a good sign.

In any case, G has not been idle since I left on Sunday afternoon. Yesterday carpet cleaners came in to deal with the upstairs carpeting, which I admit has taken a beating with the vomit issues we have at our house. G indicated they did a pretty good job, and I'm intrigued to see them when I get back. Wow. You can tell I'm bored when I'm blogging about carpet and carpet cleaners. The kids really must be the center of my universe... ;)

Comments

Popular Posts