August 10: Back in the Saddle

Sometimes life kicks you in the shins. That's pretty much where we are at. I'm at work today but am not even sure how to get back into things. I just don't even know where to start with everything. This post isn't going to contain good writing, but I have to start writing, so here it goes...

For a quick update into August: We've been in Doernbechers seven of the ten days of August. I hate hospitals. Really. There's nothing fun about them. We got out on Friday, but yesterday and today we were in the ER with Little B. He was not doing well with the tube.

In any case, we're trying to find our inner calm, our new normal, our whatever. It might take a while. A and Little B seem mostly unconcerned about the changes at our house, which is awesome and something we want to make sure continues.

Mimi and Hea have been our saviors too many times to count. I don't know what we would do without them, which can't be fun for them all the time. I had hoped to be able to spoil them a little with the pregnancy planning and fun, but that might have to be something we do as they get further along.

Comments

Popular Posts