June 19: Vomit

Wow. I was vomited on four times before 9:30 am. That pretty much sums up my day. A got me twice; once while I was sleeping in my cozy bed. The other time on the couch. The couch will never be the same. Ever. Little B also got me twice; his were the more standard my-tummy-hurts-in-the-morning. I hate getting puked on. I know it's no fun for them, either, but really. Yech.

Both boys were good today, A was a little peaky and didn't eat hardly anything. Little B ate well, once we were able to get things down them. Poor kids! G and the boys went out and got humidifiers, just in case they have head colds/sinus issues that are contributing to the vomit.

We moved A's Britax over to the van so that Little B can use it instead of the Chicco -- he LOVES it so much! The fabric is soft, and he just rubs and rubs it. Very sweet.

In any case, we're hoping for a kinder, gentler Father's Day tomorrow. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts