November 16: Wind, Rain, Wind

Today was nice enough. B has been rocking the eating lately. What an adventuresome little fella. Baby Mum Mums and graham crackers are beyond delicious. We're at the point where we need at least two baths per day to get all the food goo out of his hair (what there is of it!).

Tomorrow we have parent-teacher conferences for A. I'm so nervous! Also, A read his first word with me today: P-I-G. Very exciting. We're also trying to figure out where A will go to school next year. Again, I'm so nervous!

Unfortunately, this evening we're having a ton of wind and rain, and I'm shocked we still have power. There should be some interesting storm reports in the morning. Both boys are having trouble sleeping due to the noise of the wind and rain, which is saying something. Oh well, it's one of those nights.

Comments

Popular Posts