December 15: Good times

G seems to be getting into the groove of being 37. Other than that, not much happened today. I worked on accounting and CLEs for work. B hung out with Mimi. A seemed to enjoy school. Good stuff all around.

I think I'm going to cut out A's after-school snacks. He has a snack at 2:15 at preschool, and then comes home and has a snack (he's "starving") and then another one at 4:15. Oddly enough, he's not really hungry for dinner. Shocking, eh? I'm afraid he cooked his own goose on this one (not to point fingers, but I enabled him, I'm afraid... well, I'm going to remedy this mistake!).

B had a "real" meal tonight. He was so stinking happy. I pureed some Tunisian stew we had last night, and he ate it really well. I also made some homemade applesauce, and he had that as well. I think he was most happy because he got to eat what everyone else was. So fun!

So I'm starting a little cleaning project. I'm working to purge "stuff" out of the house by New Years... first on the list, KITCHEN. It's amazing how appliances and whatnot accumulate. Fingers crossed on a quick, painless project... maybe?

Comments

Popular Posts