December 18: Wow, persistence, you have met your match

Well, we are at night three of the cry-it-out-fest. B is *not* impressed. We've got all the fans on, the laundry going (the laundry hasn't been this caught up in a while, I will admit) ... you know the drill. A friend of mine said that the third night is the turning point. I just hope she's right! At this point, I'm wondering if me going in to "comfort" him is more for him or me. It just seems to vex and annoy him more than anything. Then again, he's pretty jacked out of shape to start with!

I was pretty fuzzy today. B was screaming from about 3:45 to 5:55 am. And yes, I'm pretty clear on those times. No bueno! B and I did have a great time during the day -- we went Christmas shopping and got a lot of our errands done.

In any case, we're going to cross our fingers that tonight goes easier.

In fact, it will. G just gave me ear plugs!!! Bless him!

Comments

Popular Posts