December 23: Day 3 of Vacation... fun, fun, fun!

So we managed to pull off a pretty fun day today! What a relief! We got up early and had breakfast. It was freezing out (20+ degrees) and foggy, so I worked and the boys played for a few hours. After it warmed up a bit (to around 30+ degrees), we headed over to Freddies to get Christmas presents for G. A is trying to figure out the whole gift-giving gig. He's perfectly willing to get gifts for others, but is horribly concerned about them reciprocating. I had to promise, many, many times, that he would receive presents on Christmas. It's amazing how many things he needs to figure out in this world!

A actually has really good taste in presents. He found two ... things ... for G that G will really like. The only contribution I made was helping with the sizes and the finances. B likewise found some great gifts for G. I hope he enjoys them!

We then went to the ZOO! Mikey and Carrie joined us, which was awesome. We had lunch at the Zoo's diner -- A and I shared a kid's meal (we got another polar bear as a treat -- bringing us to about a dozen of the things!). It was delish. Even though it was chilly, we had a great time. A started to act up, so we had a snack and headed for home. When we got home, both A and B took naps (B did rather poorly on naps today).

A was complaining about his ears hurting, so I made another doctor's appointment. I'm hoping we can figure something out to do with the kid, as we finished his most recent round of antibiotics tonight.

So B is sleeping like a ROCK STAR now. Although I nervous about mentioning it (I'm afraid to jinx it!), he's doing a great job! He goes to sleep at 7, wakes up between 10:30 and 11 pm (I feed him). He then wakes up around 3:30 to 4 am (I feed him again). He then sleeps to between 7 and 8 am. HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!? I hate it when he cries, but wow, what a difference!

A did great for dinner. He had chik'n patty, pizza with sauce (and no cheese and no macaroni-- A's specifications!), and pumpkin pudding. That kid loves his pumpkin pudding!

Tomorrow, we're going to the doctor's office, wrapping G's presents, and making sugar cookies. How fun! :0)

Comments

Popular Posts