January 16: Lights, Camera, Action!

Today A went to the movies for the first time! We saw Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. It was a cute enough movie, and A seemed to like it. The story was a little hard to follow for him, though.

After the movie, we all went to a friend's 40th birthday party... goodness, I have friends turning 40. Amazing. I made some really yummy cheese fondue. Unfortunately, we had to leave the party early, so the fondue had to stay with the party. I'm making it again soon, though! In any case, both boys were out until 8:30, which is past both of their bedtimes. Both are sleeping now, but we'll see how long that lasts... B has been doing better with sleeping, but I think that's more because I'm getting better at remembering to give him Ibuprofen! ;-)

Comments

  1. I'm glad A liked the movie theater, Hea and I have been thinking about asking you guys if we could take him to a movie...we'll try once we get back from San Fransisco.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts