January 14: Wha? Time to wake up?

Baby B has been working on pushing through his fourth tooth, and it has resulted in some l-o-n-g nights! He's not crying or freaking out, just not sleeping (at night). And let's be honest, G and I are not as young as we used to be -- we need sleep!

A is having some hard times in school. Apparently, he's too popular and the little kids are fighting over who gets to play with him, which sorta freaks him out. Good night! And I was afraid he wouldn't make friends.

Mimi came over today to hang out with Baby B while I had a quick meeting with the department chair about the new class I'll be teaching. We love it when Mimi hangs out with Baby B. Unfortunately, I was so foggy due to the lack of sleep, I don't think I was nearly productive enough. Oh well, tomorrow is another day!

A had some delicious tofu for dinner ("Can I have teriyaki sauce? Tofu and teriyaki is my favorite!"). Sometimes I wonder about that kid.

Comments

Popular Posts