January 31: Fun Day for the Weeberts!

Ben is getting another tooth. That's four teeth in like 10 days. BF is killing me! And he's not too happy either.

We went out to breakfast this morning, and had a great time. Then, we went to A's friend's birthday party -- swimming! The community park where the party was held was AWESOME. Much better than any of the other community parks we've been to! The party was a little long -- three hours. One hour for food and frolicking, and then two hours for swimming. We ended up leaving after an hour of swimming, just because A was tuckered out and G had band practice.

A, B and I went grocery shopping and didn't cause too much of a scene. A was hungry, so I doled out cookies the entire shopping trip; very few remained to go through the checkout line!

When we got home, A basically went comatose from all the day's activity (he's still getting over that cold) and watched a bit of television. I made lavash wraps for dinner. And you won't believe this, but A actually ate a FISH STICK for dinner. He was all set to make a fuss about having to eat something new, but I said, just try three pieces. Well, I was talking to G about the day, and A finished the entire fish stick and asked for more! He's never eaten fish before! :-)

Tonight I made meals for us (and our friends Pete and Allison and Mimi and Hea) for the week -- lasagna, shepherd's pie, and chickpea stew. Dishes are done and everything is chilling. What a great end to the week. Hopefully next week will be better in terms of stress and drama. Goodness!
I don't think I wrote this, but yesterday, A taught B how to sword fight. I didn't have the camera with me, but they had so much fun! I'll get video next time.

Comments

Popular Posts