February 10: Delicious Routine

Today Baby B and I hung out. While he took his first nap, I finished my 2009 accounting reports for the accountant. Good times. Then, I tried to convince him to let me keep working (while he hung out in the exer-saucer), but he was having none of that. So we played a bit. The whole work-from-home-with-the-kid thing used to be a lot easier when he was smaller! The kid loves to eat dog hair, which is just immensely disgusting. If I have to fish dog hair out of B's mouth one more time, I may just run mad.

When we went to get A, we decided to go to JoAnns so that I could get yarn for a hat and sweater for B. A's hat and scarf I finished last night (blue and brown, very simple). A and I decided orange and blue for Baby B's ensemble, which G informs me is the colors of the Denver Broncos and some other team -- Oil workers? Edmonton? I don't know. In any case, I'll throw in some brown and call it close enough. Oh well!

While I made dinner, A painted a picture for us (G and I for our room) and Baby B discovered the mysteries of glass. Hilarious. The sliding glass doors that front to the deck were nothing but fascinating. ;-)

Baby B is knocking my socks off lately with eating. I made biryani for dinner, which is spicy, but Baby B mowed through it.

G had to work a little late tonight, so the boys literally jumped him when he got home and demanded as much attention as he could possibly give them. Happily enough for me, I had received a Real Simple magazine in the mail today, which I promptly read. Ah, everyone wins.

Comments

Popular Posts