February 14: Love is in the air...



Today was fun. We had a visit from the love-r-flies this morning (see photos), and then went out to breakfast. When we got home, A and I made chocolate cupcakes with pink frosting (A's request/command). A also painted a few more masterpieces. He's becoming quite an accomplished artist!

Then we had lunch -- each of G, A and I had a different type of peanut butter sandwich, none of which had jelly or jam on it. A had peanut butter and honey. G had peanut butter and banana. I had peanut butter and mayo. It was a little experiment in diversity. ;-)

After lunch, we went to the park to play. Baby B even swung on the kiddie swings -- we're never keeping him in the stroller again while at the park! We took a number of cute photos, so I'll have to post them soon.

Dinner was black bean and sweet potato chili. I'm not feeling well, so am headed to bed after posting this.

Also, today is the 100th post of this website! Love it!

Comments

Popular Posts