February 9: Huh.



Not even sure what to write about today. I worked on taxes, which just isn't fascinating. Mimi and I went to Costco and got some stuff... all, I'm sure, necessary. Baby B was a happy little trooper for most of the shopping trip.

Baby B is starting to say the "Mmmm" sound, which makes me hopeful that a "Mama" word will be coming soon. He's been saying "DADA!" (loudly) for about four months (maybe more?).

The day was gorgeous -- sunny and warm (in stark contrast to the Midwest!). Baby B and I walked to A's preschool and picked him up. It was so nice to walk again. We haven't been doing it as often as I'd have liked due to the whole cranky and sick kid routine.

When we got home, A worked on his Valentine's Day cards, then we went back outside and played soccer. Baby B hung out in his stroller, shrieking at us. Hilarious.

Made a noodle stir fry with tofu and carrots for dinner. Wrestled the boys into a bath (it was a bit of a struggle) and then into bed. Goodness, they can be a handful. Or two.

Comments

Popular Posts