Silly Saturday

We always seem to have silly Saturdays -- either nothing planned, or so much planned that we need a minute-by-minute playbook so no one is inadvertently left somewhere. I shudder to think of what happens when the boys get just slightly older so that Little B starts taking more classes and whatnot. Today is an over-scheduled day. Big A had martial arts this morning, then we ran to the market to get wrapping paper. He then had five minutes to get changed so that he wasn't late for a friend's birthday party. During those five minutes, I wrapped the present he was giving his friend. Then G, Big A and Little B all headed to the birthday party (it was at Out of this World, so G just payed for Little B).

As the boys headed out,  I went to martial arts. The martial arts instructor must have had a frustrating day or something because we were put through our paces. I basically collapsed on the couch when I got home and said to no one, "Ouch." Amazingly, my next thought was: that was a freaking amazing workout. Odd, no? 

About 30 minutes after I got home, G brought Little B home. He is just not feeling well for some reason. He wasn't feeling well at dinner last night, either. He might just be worn down, but it's hard to tell. After I put Little B down for a nap, I picked up the house. Goodness, we are a dirty, dirty group of people. I also started a salad we were supposed to take to a barbecue. I'm wondering if we should actually go to the barbecue, given how Little B is feeling. G and Big A have been playing at out of this world for 4.5 hours now, so I'm not sure what shape Big A is going to be in, either. Well, it's all good.

Comments

Popular Posts