March 4: Well, it could have been worse.

Today was doable. Mostly. After the blow-out over the fairy not playing nicely, I parked A in front of the TV for a few movies and some rest. I couldn't convince him to actually go upstairs to nap, so I figured I'd pick my battle (and capitulate on the nap). In any case, a couple of movies later, he was still tired, but at least a little less cranky.

Baby B did OK today. He does love his big brother and the extra excitement that he brings to our day. He's been gnawing on everything -- including my shoulder. Those stinking little teeth that are causing us so many sleepless nights are SHARP.

To make the day a little nicer all around, we made some chocolate pudding and lime jello for dessert. A and B loved the pudding, not surprisingly. A wasn't a huge fan of the jello... too wiggly. Seriously?

A didn't feel like taking a bath, which worked out because B decided to swim in his pudding. I gave B a big bath. And wow, did he need it. That kid was disgustingly dirty for only having gone 24 hours from his last bath.

Baby B is at that point, though, in eating, where he gets his hands nice and dirty and then runs them through his hair. Aaahh, yeah. It's like gel, but colored and flavored. And disgusting. Thank god the kid doesn't have too much hair. Funny little boy!

Comments

Popular Posts