March 16: Older, but wiser?

Today was a lovely birthday for me! A little chaotic, but I think that's the way it is going to go pretty much all the time.

A woke up today convinced that it was his birthday and but that I was stealing his cake... ah, four-year old logic is brutal to argue against. In any case, we ironed things out and got him off to preschool.

A and B had a fun day with Mimi and Hea, while I continued to try to get my office organized. How freaking frustrating. Poor G worked for a few hours trying to get the phone straightened out. Well, that didn't work out too well, so I'm going to go with a cell phone. I think it will work out better all around, as I'm on the go so much.

We came home and I made cake (vanilla with chocolate frosting) and a casserole for dinner. I must be getting old because the frosting was too chocolate-y. How is that even possible? And yet, way too chocolate-y!

B loves cake, by the way. We didn't give him frosting, but the cake made him exceedingly happy. ;-)

A loves cake. You're not surprised, right?

Comments

Popular Posts