March 9: Well, then.

It has been a productive week so far. The office is mostly done. Tonight we brought in the big filing cabinet, which is one of the final pieces of the puzzle. G was amazing and put together the office furniture. Now all that needs to happen is the bookshelves need to be moved and then anchored together. Unfortunately, they also need to be filled. As I was a moron and took my books to the office in laundry baskets, I need to get them set up so that we can do laundry soon.

A had a good day today. He came home with a red cheek, which has me all freaked out for some reason. Just afraid it's a new rash, I guess. Mimi hung out with us this afternoon, making A pretty stinking happy. We also got a new DVD today -- Rescue Heroes. Unfortunately, this means that we have been playing Rescue Heroes imaginative play. We've been saving *A LOT* of animals. And people. It's very tiring.

Baby B was in rare form today. He apparently gave Mimi a run for her money, and when I was here, well... let's just say that he doesn't discriminate between spreading the discontent. I'm not sure what the problem is, but I'm guessing I'll hear more about it tomorrow. ;-)

In any case, I'm going to bed. Baby B has been giving me 5 am wake-up calls for a few too many days to hope that he's going to change things up. (But I can hope, oh yes, I can hope...)

Comments

Popular Posts