August 25: Zoo Station

The painters finished the house today! And they did an awesome job. It is so nice to have it finished, not that we had to do much, other than write a check and call them in the first place. Our next project is to put in a small orchard in our far-back yard. I'm working with the Architectural Review Committee for our homeowners' association to get that approved. What silliness, really. The house across the street from the far-back yard is doing an addition and re-fronting their house and they didn't even check with the Architectural Review Committee. Sometimes I think I follow the rules a bit too much for my own peace of mind. Oh well!

A, B and I went to the zoo today while G was at work. It was only 58 degrees when we got there at noon! BBrrrr! We ate lunch at the zoo, which is a great deal. We get the kid's meal, which feeds both A and I quite nicely for about $6.50. We also rode on the train and saw the animals. A was a "big helper" with B's stroller. Poor B!!!

We had lasagna (from my cooking once a month craziness) for dinner. It was quite good. ;-)

In all, a nice, nondescript day.

Comments

Popular Posts