August 20: Paint, Paint, Paint

The house painters made a ton of progress today, and the house is looking great. I look forward to a bit less noise during the day when working.

G is heading back to work on Monday. I'm a bit sad that he won't be around the house during the day; it was a bit of a luxury to get to spend some additional time together. I think we will suit each other nicely in retirement -- I won't run him out of the house.

A and G had a goodly adventure today. They went to OMSI and played happily.

B was very tired today. He went to sleep at about 6:30pm tonight, instead of his usual 7:30. I'm not sure if he's growing or just had a hard day of playing. Actually, it could also be that it is getting cooler out, and B always sleeps better when it is cooler. This bodes well for fall/winter!

A to B: "Mommy, I am B's best friend. He's so lucky."

Comments

Popular Posts