Ready for Preschool! And Work! And Grad School!

It's official: we're ready to get back to real life! Today was pretty lethargic. A didn't feel like doing much, and we were happy to oblige. It could just be that we had another dreary, overcast day here in Portland. G has another week of vacation, and I'm getting nervous about him going to work while I stay home with the boys for a few weeks (until A starts up preschool). It should be interesting, that's for sure!

A did great eating, again. He had bacon, celery and rice for dinner. And a bite of tofu. Sweet insanity!

A to B, as we were getting ready for baths: "Wow B, you're going to be bigger than ME soon!" And you know, he's probably right. B is solidly in his 6-9 month clothes (he turned 3 months old on July 28!).

I got the PCC job! I was really excited about it to start with, but now just am wondering what I got myself into, in terms of more work. I'm going to get as much done before class starts so that I don't have to deal with as much while the term is actually occurring.

On an administrative note, Mimi and Hea are going to incorporate a blog that they did for A a while back in the next few days or so. We'll cross our fingers that the transition is less painful than expected! :-)

Comments

Popular Posts