September 10: Loooong week; no end in sight...

I'm not sure what is going on with A this week, but he's a testy one. He's solidly refusing to nap, which is making me insane. He's also exhausted when he gets home, so he really should have a nap. He's really into superheroes, and safety, and we can't really tease him too much or he F-R-E-A-K-S out. Tickling is ok, though. He's a complicated little Weebert. We're just hoping that this is part of the get-back-to-school adjustment, and not an early teenage-hormone thing.

I got my hair colored today. Finally. It was getting pretty grey. I'm planning to change stylists, and she drives in from the coast only once a month, so I need to get on her schedule. In any case, I took B with me, and he was a h-u-g-e hit with the ladies at the salon. He was stinking cute and coo-y, which surely helped his cause.

We had black beans with rice for dinner, and A had a corn dog and bananas. B had rice cereal and bananas (his first time, and he thought them quite tasty!).

Comments

  1. thanks for all your hard work at keeping meinformed about things it is very inportant to me. I love this time of night when i can read about my grandsons. love you boys!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts