September 16: Mimi - 0, B - 1

Today was interesting. B had a great morning but was really restless -- he really seems like he's ready to get up and start walking around the house, maybe doing algebra or something. It's pretty funny.


I sorted office supplies today. It would seem that I tend to over-buy file folders. Seriously. In any case, I chatted with a few potential new clients, got some documents together, and basically worked until about noon. Then I got ready to go to PSU to get books, and meet with the prof I'll be working with. I found out that we can now order books online -- so cool. Also, they have book lists online, which means I can order things from Half.com. Love it! Soo much cheaper than the bookstore. Mimi came over to take care of B while I was at PSU


Apparently, Mimi and B had a fabulous time, until it came time for Mimi to try to feed B. B is a breastfed baby, and has been super-reluctant to take bottles or sippy cups. Well, consider this a case of an irresistible force meeting an immovable object. Not pretty. But, in the end, Mimi got about 2 ounces of formula, and a few tablespoons of bananas, into B. Frustratingly, I can feed B out of both bottles and sippy cups without excitement or incident. Apparently, he won't bite the hand that feeds him (me), but won't let anyone else feed him. The kid's going to have to get over it in a week, or things are going to get a little ugly around here.


I brought home pizza and salad from Pizzacato (yum!), and then we took a walk in the rain. It was quite fun, and everyone enjoyed the puddles.

Have a great trip, Mimi and Hea! We're looking forward to seeing you when you get back! And B promises he will drink a bottle like a rock star then!

Comments

Popular Posts