September 17: Good times

Today was perfectly normal. We got up, got A around for preschool. He cruised off with daddy, and B and I started working on lectures for PCC. After we got some of the PCC work under control, I took a conference call while B was napping -- and I've gotta say, props to me for timing the conference call when he was actually sleeping! More PCC work, some cleaning, and my day was about beautiful.

B, on the other hand, is ready for a change of pace. We used to be able to sit next to each other and I could work on the computer while he played with his feet. Uhh, no more. He needs toys, changes in scenery every 15 minutes, and a romping good time. Silly boy. We're going to have a little A on our hands, I'm afraid! B will sit in his stroller, just watching G and A run during our walks... you can almost see him trying to figure it out. I think I'm going to have to get him a little activity mat or something.

B and I decided to walk over to A's preschool to pick him up. It was such a gorgeous day. In any case, nice walk over, chatted with the preschool teachers, and then walked home with both boys. A had such a great time. Until... an older gentleman rode by on a bike, at which time A said, "Mommy, look out, it's a bad guy; he's after us, RUNNNN!!!!" The poor guy almost falls off his bike, whipping around to try to find a bad guy... oops.

When we got home, A listened to Curious George on CD -- so fun for him! [Thanks, Mimi!] He went up for a nap, and I worked some more. G came home early and weeded the lawn, so that we can get it aerated. We then drove over to pick up Hea's car at the transit center, and took it over to Mimi and Hea's house (they are in Texas for some frolicking). When we got home, G mowed the lawn and I made dinner. We had goyza and green bean and tofu stir fry. A had bacon, bread and butter, and tofu. Funny little boy. A nice walk to the duck pond, a little quality time with Bob the Builder, and our day is done!

Comments

Popular Posts