September 21: Quiet before the storm

I'm getting a little nervous--I start teaching PCC this week, and have PSU orientation. And clients seem to be showing up unexpectedly. Wha--ironic, now that I'm busy with other things. The Boys are giving us a run for our money, as well.

B is flat-out refusing to drink bottles. I am not sure what the problem is, but he's not impressed with my efforts to give him formula. He is, however, doing awesome on solids. He is a huge fan of rice cereal, apples, bananas and peas. We've been doing just dinner for the past few weeks, but I'm going to start with breakfast tomorrow, just because he's starting to really show an interest while the rest of us are eating.

A is doing great with his naps, again, finally. What a relief!

G and I figured that fall was finally here. We chatted last night and I have about three months of fall and winter dinners planned. Well, it's supposed to be 90 degrees tomorrow, and 94 degrees on Wednesday. Ha! Silly me!

Comments

Popular Posts